Deputy Manager at Overbury Grasshoppers Nursery
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a deputy manager in our nursery on a Cotswold country estate. The position would require you to work both with children in the nursery and alongside the manager in all areas of management. The children have opportunities to gain experience of the outdoors and growing their own food through our ties with the gardening and farming teams on the estate. Have a look at our blog to see the range of exciting experiences we provide.
For more information please contact Sally Lynham on 01386 725755 or email [email protected]
Overbury has a range of rental properties and from time to time some of these become available so there maybe a suitable home in Overbury as well for the right candidate.
Receptionist (Full Time)
Overbury, Nr. Tewkesbury
Overbury Enterprises is looking for an engaging and professional new Receptionist who will be the face of the business. The organisation is enjoying a period of change and the adoption of lots of new technology. The role will be working with every member of the Overbury Enterprises team and will also be the point of contact for our tenants, contractors and members of our new co-working spaces. This is not a standard reception position and the successful candidate will be responsible for taking the role in to a new age. Whilst you will be working very much as part of a team, you will also be confident in working independently, with the ability to use your own initiative when required.
Overbury Enterprises is a family partnership of rural businesses based on the southern slopes of Bredon Hill, on the Worcestershire and Gloucestershire border. The business will soon be celebrating 300 years and we are continually advancing in order to thrive into the future. There are nine core enterprises within the partnership including an environmentally focused farm, Grasshoppers Day Nursery, an 8 bed & bath luxury farmhouse holiday let, wildlife conservation, co-working space, property & lease administration for around 135 houses & cottages, a building team with joinery workshop and a garden team. This role will work closely with every one of our contacts and you will be the conduit for many things we do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties associated with role are:
- responsibility for the busy switchboard;
- managing our CRM and new members app;
- support the effective running of the office; inc. fire testing, filing, post, provide hospitality to visitors and day to day office responsibilities;
- administrative support to the office team as and when necessary;
- working with the maintenance team organising repairs & liaising with tenants and contractors;
- act as an ambassador of Overbury Enterprises displaying a positive image to all points of contact, at all times;
- be adaptable to help with tasks which don’t necessarily sit within their role, having a ‘can do’ and problem solving attitude;
- A good working knowledge of office IT and systems would be advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous Reception experience;
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, possibly CRM programmes and social media