A varied and interesting role, with broad ranging duties to include (but not limited to):
- Traditional large property housekeeping.
- Cleaning, laundry, bedmaking.
- Meeting, greeting & hosting at guest house and meeting room facilities.
- Support to chef and house teams during event delivery, including table service.
- Stock takes and record keeping.
- Communicating across teams from House staff and office staff and external guests and customers.
Our kind of people are:
- Positive, pro-active with a can-do approach.
- Hungry to learn, with a curious mind.
- Care about the details.
- Good communicators, with open and honest approach, who are happy to ask questions.
- Trustworthy and committed
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- 21 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays).
- Opportunities to learn and develop.
- Wonderful rural work environment with walks on the doorstep.
- Training provided by HIT training to provide a qualification on completion of NVQ in Housekeeping Level 2.
- 40 hours per week (to include some weekend work – flexibility is required & offered in return)
If you would like to apply for this role please contact the PA, Becky Holmes, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01386 725119.